Friday, December 14, 2012

Sandy Hook Elementary

As I was reading through all the information regarding the tragedy in Connecticut today, my friend Lauren posted this picture. I have no idea what the families of those affected are going through, but I sure hope something like this can bring them a little bit of peace. 


My heart is broken for the families and the kids who were in class today. I cannot imagine the trauma they will face the rest of their lives because of the memory of this incident. But I know it will be hard for every one of them to forget what happened. I was brought to tears just looking at the pictures taken of the scene. It's so heart breaking that some people can be that evil. My prayers go out to all those involved in any way.

1 comment:

  1. I had to drop Jordan off at school a few hours after seeing the news. It was hard for me not to cry as I hugged him goodbye. Can't even imagine...

    ReplyDelete