Thursday, October 3, 2013

Family Moment

Can I just take a moment to mention how much I love my beautiful families. 
Yes I have two. 


Two wonderful, caring, and completely loving families, always there for both Jake and I, no matter what is going on in our lives.

We have two strong, intelligent, endlessly loving mothers.



Two selfless, helpful, and sturdy fathers.


7 hilarious, and thoughtful brothers.

6 tender, devoted and stunning sisters.  

And 13 (and a half) of the cutest nieces and nephews that anyone could ever ask for.





My siblings have always been a foundation of strength and motivation in my life. They have loved me through thick and thin and supported me through the highs and lows. I am who I am because of them. 

Now, to add to my two amazing brothers and sister, I now get their spouses and Jake's siblings to add to my unmatched support system. I don't know what I did to deserve these astonishingly remarkable individuals in my life. They have done more for me than they could ever know. 

So let me just take this mushy moment to say that we love our families with all our hearts. Nobody could ever come close in our minds to replacing or even matching their part in our lives. 

Mom, Dad, Todd, Jill, Benji, Melissa, John, Kara, Heather, Josh, Aaron, Ileana, Trevor, Madalyn, Preston, Lily, Savannah, Hayden, Kayden, Jordan, Amelia, Sam, Tiernan, Hannah, Hunter, Ronin, Porter, Davis (and Myreka). We love you all. 

Thank you for everything.



...
Oh... 
And Cooper.
:)

(Thanks for letting me steal all your pictures!)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5858421/?claim=e6pwwru8qyj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment