Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Noviembre

As of late we have had a lot going on at our house. But thanks to Pass of All Passes and Groupons we've also had some great date nights as well.

FYI If you have pass of all passes- Gold's Gym is free for the month of December!
So happy about that.

Well, I will back track to Thanksgiving.We had dinner with my family. It was so much fun and I loved spending time with everyone. We haven't all had Thanksgiving in years, so I'm happy we all got together. 

We ended up buying a camera online for Black Friday as well. So, I might start posting 1543542 pictures a day. Sorry in advanced! Long story short about that, we will never go to Walmart for Black Friday again. They officially lost our business and whoever I can take with me. They are liars. 

Other exciting things we've been up to, first we went ice skating one Friday night. The Olympic Oval was free with PoAP in November. I hadn't been ice skating in a long time and was really scared to fall. So I was a semi-wimp. Also, there was a hockey game going on in the middle of the oval, so when we'd skate over to that half we'd skate away as fast as possible because of the smell. I will never put a child in hockey simply because of that. We had lots of fun though!

Oh and also, I hate wearing those pants and feel super awkward in them. But they're Jake's favorite and he begs me to wear them everywhere! Maybe I'll get used to them... 


Of course we have started decorating and getting ready for Christmas. We're getting presents together and shopping around. It's really difficult shopping for my husband because he just buys everything he wants. What do you get someone like that? Really, I need some help!

For Christmas we went to a "Latin Christmas" celebration in the Salt Lake Tabernacle. Two of the girls I lived with in Peru were dancing in it. It was fantastic! I really plan making it a tradition. They perform dances and songs and throw such a great performance. And even if you don't speak Spanish there are translating devices you can wear. But even then, Jake just watched without understanding and still loved it. 
And of course, these two beauties did amazing.

This past weekend we went to Momentum (indoor rock climbing in Sandy). It was fun as ever and we did a bunch of climbs. But my muscles are still recovering. It's pathetic. 


On Sunday our nephew was blessed. He is adorable. We love him, and it was great spending time with our family and all the kids.

We got some big snow storms around here this past week as well. One morning we measured 14 inches. It's also finals week so there's been no time for snow shoveling, except at midnight. Yes. On Friday night Jake went out with the shovel and I ran around the neighborhood with the dog. I wish I had videos of this. It was so funny! He had to hop through the foot of snow and kept running with his head buried so he could sniff. It was the middle of the night and we just ran a muck in the neighborhood. Well it was fun!

Lastly, on that note, we're having two female dogs over this weekend for Cooper. I feel like I'm prostituting my dog. But either way, it's going to happen. SO, hopefully in a few months we'll have some Beagle puppies for sale. All purebred, so just give it a thought if any of you are wanting one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment