Wednesday, January 15, 2014

(Almost) a Year of Books

I wrote (here) all the books I had read up until March of last year and I thought I'd do it again. Mainly because I'm starting to run out of ideas and kind of found myself lost on what to read next. You guys did such a good job suggesting last time, so I'll be asking for more help again! So over the past months, I have read;

  • The Emporer's Children
  • The Catcher and the Rye
  • The Glass Castle
  • Life of Pi
  • The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
  • Prince Caspian
  • Matched
  • Crossed
  • Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
  • Serena
  • The Book Thief
  • The Wolf of Wallstreet
  • Divergent
  • Insurgent
  • Allegiant
  • The Fault in Our Stars
  • Gone Girl
  • Never Let me Go
  • All the Harry Potter's (once again)
  • Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
  • 3 Weeks with my Brother
  • Before I Fall
  • The Monuments Men
  • Evermore
  • Immortal Instruments
  • starting Variant
My favorite books have been the Divergent Series (up until the last book), Gone Girl, The Glass Castle and the Life of Pi. They were all incredible! My least favorite have been Allegiant, and Evermore.

Now, I want some more ideas of books to read. :) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment