Monday, February 3, 2014

2013 in Review

2014 is upon us. And while most people wrote these posts in December, here I am still working on it in February. I swear I JUST wrote my 2012 Review blog post. I can't believe it's been a year already. No matter how late I am, I do want to write this for my memory.

So I guess it's time for me to review everything that's happened. It's been a little different from 2012. We didn't buy a house and get married and completely change our entire lives. But it's still been great! Let's see...

January
We picked up our adorable little puppy Cooper. This is how we brought in the New Year and nothing could have been better. We love him like a child. Let's be honest, he is our child.


Much of January was spent taking time off from work just to stay a day playing with and training our pup.

February
We took a weekend Valentines Day trip to St. George.

We also took on more home projects, which we continued throughout the year.


March
My best friend got her mission call! She is currently serving in Virginia and has ONE YEAR left! Woo!



April
My brother and his family were sealed in the Draper Temple. We got to go witness and it was an amazing experience. I loved seeing the family in their white together.


July
We went to Koosharem for our annual 4th of July day family reunion. Guns, Horses, ATV's, fishing. What more could you need?

We also took some time off work to just enjoy our beautiful Utah weather.

August
We first celebrated my birthday with a couples massage. My decision.

We then celebrated our one year anniversary! We drove to St. George first for Jake's birthday (the day before). Then off to Vegas for the week. We had fun gambling, clubbing, eating and enjoying some shows.

Jake started 18 credits on top of full time work and I didn't see him until Christmas break.

September
Our sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! We love him!


October
The next sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! We love her too!


We dressed up as "Life of Pi" for Halloween.



Jake started the official renovations for my dance studio so I can teach from one location rather than everywhere like I have been doing. I also set up my website and started taking new students! I also did a little more competing myself.

Jake bought his baby.

November

We had Thanksgiving with my entire family. Really, that hasn't happened in years. We had tons of fun and I loved being with everyone.

December
We went to Christmas party after Christmas party. We finally all got pictures with my parents too. We had a lot of fun with both sides though.

We spent New Year's Eve with some old friends, and some new. We had a great time!



I quite my job of 2 years and accepted a position as a Kindergarten Teacher. It's the hardest work I've ever done, but I'm so in love with my job.


No comments:

Post a Comment